Amira home berth is in the beautiful Tipplers island. A high speed water taxi will take you and up to 9 fellow guests from Sanctuary Cove to Amira.
For stays up to 3 nights, Amira remained berthed at Tipplers island. Longer stays, guests have the option getting our skipper to sail Amira to another berthing location of your choice.
The minimum booking for Amira is 2 nights. For the best experience we recommend a 7 nights stay.
Amira is a fully equipped penthouse. All you need to bring are food, drinks, toiletries and sunscreen. Amenities include: 5-person spa & sun lounge, ducted air conditioning, all linen provided, fully equipped kitchen including coffee machine, ice-maker, 2 smart TVs and Bose sound system. It also provides a kayak, a floating aqua mat, 2 fishing rods and a 4-person dinghy (outboard & fuel).
Our experienced skipper will anchor you at your choice of destinations, including Tipples, Peel Island, Slipping Sands, Jumpinpin, McLarens Landing. See pictures of these destinations at the end of this listing.
The lower deck is a self contained unit that can comfortably accommodate six overnight guests.
Master Bedroom 1
Queen Bedroom 2
Double Sofa Bed
Going up the stairs from the aft deck, we will find an upper deck that is like a private studio to accommodate 6 more people.
LOCATION: Tippler’s Island (board free water taxi at Sanctuary Cove)
Prices (Limited promotion: Call 042 225 0972 now for special price)
Hiring of water taxi is charged at $180/hr.
Additional cost of water taxi trip between Sanctuary Cove and Tipplers Island: $200 per trip
More than 3 night stays: One free move by our skipper sailing Amira from Tipplers island to berth at other suitable locations. Additional moves are chargeable.
Peak Periods Price
We accept bookings with a 20% deposit.
Full payment must be made 10 working days before the first day of booking.
We are currently accepting payment by bank transfer.
A deposit of 20% is required to secure your booking. The balance of the total hire charge must be paid within 14 days of your departure.
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to departure date are accepted without penalty. Cancellations received 30 days or less prior to departure date will result in forfeiture of the Deposit, unless the houseboat is re rented for the same time period in which case the deposit will be refunded in full. No refunds will be given for inclement weather, illness, accident, change in plans, personal emergencies, or otherwise, however, we can reschedule your booking for another date.
A security bond of $2,000 must be paid in full within 7 days of departure date. This can be deposited via electronic banking. This will be refunded within 2 business days of return, less fuel use, additional charges and any relevant deductions for loss or damage. Credit card guarantee is also required.
It is the responsibility of the HIRER(S) to keep the houseboat in a clean condition together with all items, in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
◦ All rubbish to be placed in bins/bags provided
◦ Dishes are to be washed and put away. If not adhered to, a surcharge will apply. ◦ All items to be returned to their original location.
BEACHING OF VESSEL
If the houseboat becomes beached you will be required to inform the owner immediately. Our staff will not always be able to physically come to your assistance when the houseboat becomes beached as there is very little to do other than wait for the changing tides and/or weather. This could be in the middle of the night.
Contact and emergency numbers are located in the houseboat manual and must be used responsibly. These numbers are for use in the appropriate emergency, common sense must be used.
The rental is made on the understanding that the boat is placed at the disposal of the Hirer on the date booked unless the management is prevented from doing so by mechanical breakdown or unforeseen circumstances. In this case all monies paid will be refunded in full. However, the Hirer shall have no claim on any account against the management.
No PETS, FIREARMS, DRUGS OR DANGEROUS GOODS allowed on board at any time.
Suggested Destinations for Amira:
1) Russell Island: tranquil and picturesque noted for its local flora and fauna, arts communities, Sunday markets, yoga, local artists, restaurants and Clubs. The island also has some scenic bushwalks with lush vegetation & a unique botanical garden. Russell Island is undergoing a booming popular re-emergence both with tourists and home buyers. Amira is based at Russell Island and if you choose to stay on the mooring with its private sandy beach current local charter, rates are 15% cheaper.
2) Coochiemudlo Island: One of the most scenic of the Moreton Bay Islands surrounded by sandy beaches and has cafes, restaurants and Bars. It has easy access by tender to the beach.
3) Peel Island: Small, heritage listed island with a beautiful white sandy beach and crystal clear waters perfect for swimming or snorkelling around the Peel Island ship wrecks. Peel Island is considered one of the most popular destinations for Boatie enthusiasts. Safe Anchorage in all conditions except for southerly winds. Perfect for day-trippers as there are no facilities on the island.
4) Little Ships Club also adjacent to Peel Island it is located on the waterfront of the picturesque One Mile anchorage on North Stradbroke Island. A great place to go ashore to explore North Stradbroke Islands facilities.
5) Canaipa Point: Lovely Peaceful sandy beach on Nth Stradbroke Island & Canaipa Point providing safe anchorage in all weather conditions. Perfect for a tranquil getaway in a bush setting.
6) Slipping Sands: Located on the Southern Shores of North Stradbroke Island. It provides safe anchorage in a very picturesque Lagoon. This idyllic destination is great for families as you can sand board from the golden sand dunes into the water’s edge. The area offers great fishing, crabbing, swimming and beach walks.
7) Jumpinpin/Millionaires Row: At the top of South Stradbroke Island the beauty of Jumpinpin rivals Whitehaven Beach for its stunning scenery. Amira will anchor in an area called Millionaires Row just to the South of the Lagoon at Jumpinpin. This is the most popular destinations for Boaties on the Gold Coast for overnight stays. It is famous for its pure white sands, crystal clear waters and lagoons. It’s an easy walk across the sand dunes where you can take in the magnificent panoramic views of the Gold Coast to the ocean beach. A walk north to the Jumpinpin channel is a hugely popular locale for fishing. Plenty of Bream, Taylor, Whiting, Flathead, and Trevally are on offer. The anchorage is safe and is close to shore where you can sunbathe, swim and relax.
8) Tipplers Resort: For those who want lots of social activities Amira can anchor opposite Tipplers Resort and is the place to be for a party. There are Bars and Restaurants at the Resorts and you can walk to Couran Cove Resort or to the ocean.